Games and Gaming Round Table (GameRT)
The mission of the Games and Gaming Round Table is to provide the following:
- A forum for the exchange of ideas and concerns surrounding games in libraries;
- Resources to the library community to support the building and maintaining of library game collections;
- A force for initiating and supporting game programming in libraries;
- Create an awareness of, and need for, the support of the value of gaming and play in libraries, schools, and related learning communities.
- Create an awareness of the value of games and gaming in library outreach and community engagement plans.
- A professional and social forum for networking among librarians and non-librarians interested in games and gaming.
Have an interest in Gaming in Libraries? Volunteer for GAMERT!