Take the 2017 Everyday Advocacy Challenge!
Looking for a great way to activate your inner Everyday Advocate and motivate your colleagues to do the same? Then volunteer to be a part of our next Everyday Advocacy Challenge (EAC) cohort!
We’re looking for participants to take our 4-week Winter 2017 challenge beginning January 10.
Here’s the scoop on what we’ll be asking of you:
- Commit to completing four consecutive Take Action Tuesday challenges.
- Collaborate with your EAC cohort over the four-week period, sharing successes and troubleshooting issues via ALA Connect EAC member interest group.
- Contribute a brief reflection for the April 2017 issue of the Everyday Advocacy Matters e-newsletter.
Interested? Just follow these simple steps to get started:
- Add yourself to the EAC member interest group on ALA Connect. Make sure you're set up to receive e-mail notifications of new posts.
- Watch for the first Winter 2017 EAC prompt on Tuesday, January 10.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com, and we'll get right back to you.