2015 Coretta Scott King Book Awards Submission Form
The submissions process for the 2015 CSK Book Awards is now closed. This form will be re-activated in January 2015 for titles submitted for the 2016 Awards.
To submit a title for consideration:
- Review the eligibility and criteria page.
- Complete the form below. Submit one form per title. Important Note: If submitting more than one title, please refresh between submissions.
- When the form has been received by ALA, an email confirmation will be sent to the contact person within two business days.
- Follow the mailing instructions in the confirmation to submit copies to the jury and ALA office.
- Author or illustrator must live in the U.S. or maintain dual residency/citizenship.
- Book must be published in the year preceding the year the award is given, evidenced by the copyright date printed in the book.
- Only finished copies will be accepted. Do not send advance reader copies, galleys, etc.
- Titles submitted for the Coretta Scott King Book Awards will not be returned. Titles received by the OLOS office are donated as part of The Coretta Scott King Review Books Donation Grant
DEADLINE: All forms and books submitted for the 2014 Coretta Scott King Book Awards must be received by ALA and all jury members no later than December 1, 2014.