Young adult literature continues to be one of the most exciting and evolving areas in the publishing world. In this hourlong webcast, moderated by Gillian Engberg, Booklist’s Young Adult Books Editor, you’ll hear about new trends in teen books from three independent publishers: Illinois-based Sourcebooks, Orca Book Publishers in Vancouver, and Annick Press, located in Toronto. Join us for an informative hour that will surely give you fresh perspectives on new books for eager and reluctant teen readers alike. Sponsored by Sourcebooks, Inc., Orca Book Publishers, and Annick Press.
Who Should AttendChildren's and YA services librarians and school librarians
- Melissa Wood, National Account Manager for Schools and Libraries, Sourcebooks
- Andrew Wooldridge, Publisher, Orca Books
- Rick Wilks, Director, Annick Press
- Susan Shipton, Sales & Right Manager, Annick Press
- Michael Cart, author, editor, Booklist columnist, and former YALSA President