In this informative hourlong Booklist webcast, librarians responsible for readers' advisory and collection development will discover learn about new titles and trends in the romance genre from romance experts, authors, and publishers in the field.
Who Should AttendPublic librarians looking for readers' advisory and collection development support for the popular romance genre.
- John Charles, Reference Librarian, Scottsdale (AZ) Public Library
- Kayleigh George, Library Marketing Coordinator, HarperCollins Publishers
- Shelley Mosley, Adjunct Librarian, Glendale (AZ) Community College
- Cheryl Herman, Library Marketing Director, Books on Tape and Listening Library
- Madeline Hunter, Author, Romance Writers of America