From celebrity-chef cookbooks to the burgeoning interest in organic and sustainable foods, things are heating up in the cookery section of today’s libraries. In this hour-long webcast moderated by Adult Books editor Brad Hooper, Booklist columnist and readers’ advisory librarian Kaite Mediatore Stover and Booklist’s cookery reviewer, Mark Knoblauch, discuss trends in cookbook publishing and the important place of the cookery collection in public library services. They will also be joined by Michael Friedberg, Marketing Manager, Wiley; Katrina Kruse, Marketing Manager, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt; and Amy Greeman, Publicity Director, Storey Publishing; who will share their latest and most enticing cookbook titles.
Who Should Attend
Public librarians looking for readers' advisory and collection development support for today's popular cookery and food-related titles.
- Michael Friedberg, Marketing Manager, Wiley
- Katrina Kruse, Marketing Manager, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Amy Greeman, Publicity Director, Storey Publishing
- Kaite Mediatore Stover, Booklist columnist and Head of Readers’ Services, Kansas City Public Library
- Mark Knoblauch, Booklist's cookery reviewer
Wiley, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and Storey Publishing