If you like...
- helping other people, tall or short or young or old
- searching for hard-to-find answers
- collecting and organizing things
- getting new books, CDs, DVDs or MP3s
- reading to your brother, sister, dog or cat
- working with computers
- respecting people's different points of view
...you might make a great librarian some day!
There are all kinds of libraries and all kinds of jobs in libraries as this web site explains. Below is a list of what you might need...
- graduate from high school
- graduate from college with any undergraduate degree
- graduate from a university with a master of library and information science
Want to know more?? Ask your local school or public librarian!