Open Meetings Database
Enter meetings in the open meetings database
All ALA units (divisions, sections, round tables, committees, offices or other member group) holding meetings outside of Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting should enter them into the open meetings database at least ten days before they are scheduled to occur.
These meetings can be in-person, by conference call or online.
Members must be logged in to enter meetings. (If you are not logged in, you will be sent to a login page first.)
Search the open meetings database
- The open meetings application makes it possible for ALA members to search for meetings held outside of Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.
- Members must be logged in to search for meetings. (If you are not logged in, you will be sent to a login page first.)
Open meetings statement
- All meetings of the American Library Association and its units are open to all members and to members of the press.
- Registration requirements apply.
- Closed meetings may be held only for the discussion of matters affecting the privacy of individuals or institutions. (ALA Policy Manual, 7.4.4 Open Meetings)