Marshall Cavendish Award
See the newest version of this award. This page is displaying a historical version of the award. All winners for all years are available at the newest version of the award.
About the Marshall Cavendish Award In the spirit of ALA's New Members Round Table (NMRT), this award fosters active involvement in ALA through various special events at the Annual Conference. The Annual Conference Professional Development Attendance Award is presented to two NMRT members each year. The award provides professional development and networking opportunities to NMRT members by providing a ticket to attend the event of their choice (listed below).
LIST OF ELIGIBLE EVENTS AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Amelia Bloomer Project Breakfast
- Coretta Scott King Awards Breakfast
- Gala Author Tea
- International Librarians Reception
- Literary Tastes Breakfast
- Margaret A. Edwards Luncheon
- Michael L. Printz Program and Reception
- Newbery Caldecott Wilder Banquet
- ProQuest Scholarship Bash
- Stonewall Book Awards Brunch
- Any other ticketed event for which the applicant provides justification (up to $100)