About the Diana V. Braddom FRFDS Scholarship
To offer librarians and/or staff members from all types of libraries an opportunity to learn new fundraising skills enabling them to increase funding to their libraries from public, private and corporate sources.
Award and Frequency
Up to two awards of $1,000 wil be given each year.
This award is not currently being given out.
Recipients will complete a report to the FRFDS Chair within six months following Annual Conference that will consist of a tactical plan on applying the fundraising principles learned at FRFDS programs to the fundraising needs and goals of their library.
This award is not currently being offered.
1. Genuine interest, need, and motivation for library fundraising and development.
2. Previously limited experience in library fundraising
3. Quality of writing
4. Clarity of content and form for required essay
5. Persuasiveness of arguments
6. Applicability to library settings
7. Opportunities for fundraising in current position.