YALSA Presidential Citation
Award and Frequency
The citation may consist of a plaque, letter, or object of recognition. No monetary award will be connected with the citation.
Nominations may be submitted to the YALSA Board of Directors at any time.
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/27/2015. Last retrieved on 04/27/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The citation may be given to an individual or group that meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Significant impact on the association or the profession
- Strategic and compelling advancement of the association or profession
- Exemplary or innovative service
- Levels of effort well beyond normal volunteer commitment and leadership
- Accomplishments are significant and don't meet the criteria of other YALSA awards