Special Presidential Recognition Award
Award and Frequency
The Recognition may consist of a plaque, letter, or object of recognition (vase, bowl,
obelisk, etc.). No monetary award will be connected with the Recognition.
Must be an ACRL member.
· Nominations from the Board may be made to the ACRL President at any time.
· It is the President's prerogative to move nominations forward to the Board.
· The Board approves any nominations.
Work Phone: (312) 280-2519
Fax: (312) 280-2520
American Library AssociationAssociation of College and Research Libraries
50 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/29/2015. Last retrieved on 03/29/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Among the possible criteria for the Recognition:
· Transformational impact on the association and/or profession.
· Strategic and compelling advancement of the association and the profession.
· Exemplary or innovative programming or service.
· Levels of effort well beyond normal volunteer commitment and leadership
Recognition may be made at any time deemed appropriate by the President; any reception
or ceremony is likewise at the President's discretion.