NMRT Annual Conference Professional Development Attendance Award
Award and Frequency
NMRT is providing one ticket for each winner to the event of their choice at the ALA Annual Conference. Tickets to many special events would be out of the financial reach of most NMRT members. This award was developed to foster their professional involvement and to increase their networking opportunities.
All ALA NMRT members who are not currently serving on the Annual Conference Professional Development Attendance Award Committee or the NMRT Executive Board are encouraged to apply.
Fill out the application which includes writing a short essay (about 250 words) telling us why you want to attend the selected event of your choice and how you feel you would benefit personally and professionally.
THE APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSED.
For more information, contact the committee chair, Easter DiGangi at MLIS@easterdigangi.com .
LIST OF ELIGIBLE EVENTS AT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Amelia Bloomer Project Breakfast
- Coretta Scott King Awards Breakfast
- Gala Author Tea
- International Librarians Reception
- Literary Tastes Breakfast
- Margaret A. Edwards Luncheon
- Michael L. Printz Program and Reception
- Newbery Caldecott Wilder Banquet
- ProQuest Scholarship Bash
- Stonewall Book Awards Brunch
- Any other ticketed event for which the applicant provides justification (up to $100)
Work Phone: (312) 280-4279
Fax: (312) 280-3256
American Library Association
50 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/24/2016. Last retrieved on 06/24/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
All applications will be acknowledged via email. The two winners will be personally notified immediately after selection.