WGSS Award for Significant Achievement in Women & Gender Studies Librarianship
Award and Frequency
Must be an ACRL WGSS member.
Electronic submissions are required. Submissions must be made on the appropriate nomination form (available from the WGSS Web site). In addition, please submit a nominating letter addressing specific area(s) or criteria and citing concrete examples. The nominations packet must include 3 letters of support. Send your nomination packet to the attention of Diane M. Fulkerson, email@example.com.
If possible, please submit a high resolution photo of the nominee (at least 300 dpi). The photo will be used to make the official winner announcement immediately after the ALA Midwinter Meeting.
If you have questions or require assistance in completing a nomination packet, please contact Diane M. Fulkerson, University of South Florida Sarasota Manatee, T: (941) 359-4316, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Chase Ollis at email@example.com.
American Library Association
50 E Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/23/2016. Last retrieved on 08/23/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The ACRL Women & Gender Studies Section Award for Significant Achievement in Women & Gender Studies Librarianship recognizes one-time achievement, by an individual or a group, during the particular year of the award. Achievement may be in any area of academic Women & Gender Studies librarianship, including, but not limited to:
• Publication of a monograph, journal article, website, or media product;
• Talk or other presentation at a nationally recognized conference;
• Innovations in Women & Gender Studies librarianship, including but not limited to instruction;
• Development of an exemplary program, collection, digitization project, or access tool to serve Women & Gender Studies students and/or faculty;
• Significant creative & innovative contribution to the work of the ACRL Women & Gender Studies Section.