WGSS Award for Significant Achievement in Women & Gender Studies Librarianship
Award and Frequency
Must be an ACRL WGSS member.
Electronic submissions are required. Submissions must be made on the appropriate nomination form (available from the WGSS Web site). In addition, please submit a nominating letter addressing specific area(s) or criteria and citing concrete examples. The nominations packet must include 3 letters of support. Send your nomination packet to the attention of Jennifer Mayer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or require assistance in completing a nomination packet, please contact Heather Tompkins, Carleton College Library, T: (507) 222-7172, E-mail: email@example.com or Chase Ollis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
American Library Association
50 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Displaying active committee roster as of 01/31/2015. Last retrieved on 01/31/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The ACRL Women & Gender Studies Section Award for Significant Achievement in Women & Gender Studies Librarianship recognizes one-time achievement, by an individual or a group, during the particular year of the award. Achievement may be in any area of academic Women & Gender Studies librarianship, including, but not limited to:
• Publication of a monograph, journal article, website, or media product;
• Talk or other presentation at a nationally recognized conference;
• Innovations in Women & Gender Studies librarianship, including but not limited to instruction;
• Development of an exemplary program, collection, digitization project, or access tool to serve Women & Gender Studies students and/or faculty;
• Significant creative & innovative contribution to the work of the ACRL Women & Gender Studies Section.