Baker & Taylor Conference Grant
About the Baker & Taylor Conference Grant
Awarded to librarians who work directly with young adults to enable them to attend the Annual Conference for the first time.
Award and Frequency
Two grants of $1,000 each are awarded. One grant is given to a school librarian and one grant is given to a public librarian.
This award is given out on an annual basis.
- YALSA personal membership (preferably for at least two years)
- One to ten years experience working with teenagers
- No previous attendance at an Annual ALA Conference
- All entries must be submitted online.
- All applicants must be current personal members of ALA/YALSA at the time the application is submitted. (Please note that it can take up to 10 days to fully process your application for membership. If you are just joining, please make sure you send a copy of your membership application with the grant application.)
- Entries should be models of clarity and completeness.
- Questions can be e-mailed to Nichole O'Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.545.2433 x 4387
- Applications must be submitted no later than December 1 of the current year.
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/23/2017. Last retrieved on 05/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.