Elizabeth Futas Catalyst for Change Award
- taking risks to further the cause;
- helping new librarians grow and achieve;
- working for change within the American Library Association or other library organization;
- inspiring colleagues to excel or make the impossible possible.
Award and Frequency
$1,000 and a 24k gold-framed citation of achievement.
Please complete the online application, including all supporting documentation as attachments.
Work Phone: (312) 280-3247
Fax: 312 944-3897
American Library Association
50 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/23/2016. Last retrieved on 10/23/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Is an active member of a professional library organization as demonstrated by committee membership or leadership positions
- Actively participates in a library mentoring program either through their workplace or a professional organization
- Through action or role modeling inspired colleagues to excel and overcome obstacles that may have seemed insurmountable