Academic/Research Librarian of the Year Award
Award and Frequency
Individuals may nominate themselves or others.
Electronic submissions are required. Nominations should include documentation (a letter) that indicates:
- your name, address, e-mail and phone number, plus the name, address, e-mail and phone number of the person you are nominating
- a letter from you supporting the nomination
- a current vita for the person being nominated, and
- as many letters as you wish from other librarians supporting the nomination.
Individuals may nominate themselves or others. E-mail the nominating package to Megan Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If sending multiple files, each file name must include the nominee's name.
American Library Association
50 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/19/2013. Last retrieved on 05/19/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Service to the organized profession through the Association of College and Research Libraries and related organizations
- Significant and influential research on academic or research library service
- Publication of a body of scholarly and/or theoretical writing contributing to academic or research library development
- Planning and implementing a library program of such exemplary quality that it has served as a model for others