Christopher Hoy/ERT Scholarship
Named for a long time ALA staff member, who was director of the ALA Conference Services Office for over 20 years. This was established with donations from Christopher J. Hoy and the Exhibits Round Table (ERT) to honor his memory.
Award and Frequency
- U.S. or Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Attend ALA accredited Master's Program.
- No more than 12 semester hours towards MLS/MLIS/MIS prior to June 1 of year awarded.
- Personal Statement.
Attend ALA accredited Master's Program.
Apply online at www.ala.org/scholarships.
Work Phone: (312) 280-4279
Fax: (312) 280-3256
American Library Association
50 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/23/2017. Last retrieved on 02/23/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Required. Completed online application (which includes a personal statement).
- Required. Completed references (only references on the official online form will be accepted). A total of three references must be submitted. You will be prompted to indicate your professional references within the online application.
- Required. Official academic transcripts from institutions where you received your bachelors degree. These can be submitted directly from the institution, or mailed in the unopened envelope as received from the degree-granting institutions along with any other materials you may need to submit. Only official (sealed) copies will be accepted. All items must be received in the ALA Scholarship Clearinghouse by March 1st to be considered. The mailing address is: ALA Scholarship Clearinghouse, 50 E. Huron St., Chicago, IL 60611.
Recipients will be contacted by phone after June 1st. All other applicants will be notified by e-mail after July 1st.