BWI Collection Development Grant
Award and Frequency
YALSA members who represent a public library and who work directly with young adults ages 12 to 18. All applicants must be current personal members of ALA/YALSA at the time the application is submitted. (Please note that it takes about 2 months to fully process your application for membership. If you are just joining, please make sure you send a copy of your membership application with the grant application.)
1. All entries must include the application form provided by the Young Adult Library Services Association.
2. Entries should be models of clarity and completeness.
3. The Description Statement must be no more than 1,000 words, and double-spaced.
4. The application should be emailed to Nichole Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be directed to Nichole at 1.800.545.2433 x 4387
5. The Description Statement and the Application Form must be combined as one document.
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/27/2016. Last retrieved on 10/27/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.