MAE Award for the Best Literature Program for Teens
Award and Frequency
Winners receive $500 and an additional $500 for their libraries
Work Phone: 312-280-4390
50 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2729
Displaying active committee roster as of 05/24/2016. Last retrieved on 05/24/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- The purpose of the reading or literature program must be to bring young adults and books together and to encourage the development of life-long reading habits.
- The program must be specifically designed for and targeted at reaching young adults.
- All or part of the program must have taken place in the twelve months preceding the award deadline date of December 1.
- The applicant must work directly with young adults and be a personal member of the Young Adult Library Services Association.
- Nonwinning entries may be resubmitted in subsequent years if the program is current and ongoing and if a new application that updates the documentation is submitted.