Greenwood Publishing Group Service to Young Adults Achievement Award
Award and Frequency
- All entries must use the application form (doc) provided by the Young Adult Library Services Association.
- All persons being nominated must be current personal members of ALA/YALSA at the time the application is submitted to be eligible. The nominator does not need to be a member of ALA or YALSA.
- Entries should be models of clarity and completeness and no more than one typed page.
- Completed applications should be e mailed to Nichole Gilbert at email@example.com with the name of the award in the subject line. Questions should be directed to Nichole at: 800/545-2433 x 4387
- Applications are only accepted during odd years and must be received no later than December 1.
Displaying active committee roster as of 04/30/2016. Last retrieved on 04/30/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Nominees are evaluated on their merits in the areas of
- the promotion of library services for young adults
- conducting and publishing research for young adults
- publication or presentation of knowledge or best practices relating to young adult literature or library services for young adults
- advocating for young adult literature or library services for young adults
- mentoring of other professionals in the field of young adult literature or library services
- notable efforts in furthering the mission of YALSA