Leadership in Library Acquisitions Award
Award and Frequency
Any ALCTS member who meets the requirements is eligible.
Nominations should be sent to the chair of the jury and should include:
- Relevant biographical information, e.g., name, address, positions(s) held, place of employment, phone numbers, educational background;
- Statement of work and/or professional experience, professional activities, honors, and any other factors relevant to the nominee; and
- Two letters of reference, sent directly to the chair from the author, not via the nominee. The award may be divided among two or more individuals who have participated jointly in the achievement for which it is granted.
American Library Association
50 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611-2788
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/25/2016. Last retrieved on 08/25/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- contributions to professional associations;
- contributions to the literature including research;
- contributions to the education of acquisitions professionals; and
- contributions to the advancement of the profession.
The award jury chair will notify the recipient just prior to the ALA Midwinter Meeting.