ASCLA Nominating Committee
A nominating committee is appointed by the president-elect of the division to make up a slate of candidates for each elective position that becomes vacant through expiration of a term, resignation, or death. The Nominating Committee must submit the slate to the ASCLA office by September 15th. The ASCLA office will notify the chairs of each nominating committee of the number of candidates to be nominated for each position and the length of each term.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 01/19/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Nominating Spreadsheet template, 2016
- ASCLA Nominating Committee Instructions, 2016
- Responsibilities of ASCLA President-Elect/Vice-President, 2016
- Responsibilities of ASCLA Secretary, 2016
- Responsibilities of ASCLA Division Councilor, 2016
- Instructions for Online Biographical Entry for Nominees, 2016, ASCLA
- ASCLA Nominating Schedule, 2016
- Instructions for ASCLA Nominating Committee, 2015
- ASCLA President-Elect Overview of Responsibilities, FY2016
- Nominee Spreadsheet, 2015, ASCLA
See ASCLA Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.