ASCLA Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2015. Last retrieved on 10/30/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, October 30, 2014
- Executive Director Report, ASCLA, October 29, 2014
- ASCLA Standards: Process and Procedures, 10-21-14
- Minutes, ASCLA Executive Committee, September 4, 2014
- Executive Director Report, ASCLA, September 2014
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, August 7, 2014
- ASCLA Executive Committee Meeting
- ASCLA Executive Committee Meeting, August 7, 2014
- Executive Director Report, August 2014
- Proposal for revision of Standards for Library Services for Youth in Custody
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.