ASCLA Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 08/28/2014. Last retrieved on 08/28/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, August 7, 2014
- ASCLA Executive Committee Meeting
- ASCLA Executive Committee Meeting, August 7, 2014
- Executive Director Report, August 2014
- Proposal for revision of Standards for Library Services for Youth in Custody
- Guidelines for library services directed towards people with dementia
- Budget Performance Report, June 2014
- Interest Group Webpage Mockup, Draft
- Overview of ASCLA Budget, April 2014 Budget Performance Report
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, May 29, 2014
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.