ASCLA Executive Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 06/30/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, June 11, 2015
- ASCLA Presidents Annual Report 2014-15
- Draft Agenda, ASCLA Board, AC2015
- ALA Strategic Directions - May 19 2015
- Minutes, ASCLA Executive Committee, April 27, 2015
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, April 2015
- Minutes, ASCLA Executive Committee, March 24, 2015
- Proposal to to fold the Diversity Council into the Committee on Diversity members
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, January 16, 2015
- Agenda, ASCLA Board, MW2015
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.