Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 02/23/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ASCLA Executive Committee and ASCLA/FAFLRT Merger Planning Meeting 2018-01-09 AGENDA and Docs
- 2017-11-13 ASCLA / FAFLRT Merger Planning Task Force meeting
- 2017-09-19 ASCLA-FAFLRT Merger Planning Meeting
- 2017-09-12 ASCLA Executive Committee Minutes
- FY18 Dues Information
- ASCLA-FAFLRT Online Meeting Agenda - 2017-05-23
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, 4-18-17
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, 2-24-17
- Dementia Friendly America Committment - Draft
- ASCLA Publications Committee Charge
See ASCLA Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Manager