ASCLA Executive Committee
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Executive Director Report, ASCLA, September 2014
- Agenda, ASCLA Executive Committee, August 7, 2014
- ASCLA Executive Committee Meeting
- ASCLA Executive Committee Meeting, August 7, 2014
- Executive Director Report, August 2014
- Proposal for revision of Standards for Library Services for Youth in Custody
- Guidelines for library services directed towards people with dementia
- Budget Performance Report, June 2014
- Interest Group Webpage Mockup, Draft
- Overview of ASCLA Budget, April 2014 Budget Performance Report
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.