ASCLA Finance and Planning Committee
To advise the ASCLA executive director in preparation of an annual budget based on priorities established by the ASCLA Board of Directors.
To submit a recommended budget for action to the ASCLA Board of Directors.
To advise the ASCLA Board of Directors on all fiscal matters of the division, including the fiscal implications of the division's programs and products.
To develop an ASCLA strategic plan and an ASCLA business plan in consultation with the ASCLA Executive Director, the ASCLA Board of Directors, members and other stakeholders and monitor implementation strategies and results.
To review ASCLA's fiscal relationship to ALA and other divisions
To act as the liaison for the ASCLA Board to the ALA Planning and Budget Assembly.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 05/25/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ASCLA Finance and Planning Committee Charge
- Agenda Midwinter 2013 - Saturday January 26, 2013
- Budget Performance Report, ASCLA, November 2012 (FY2013)
- ASCLA Strategic Plan, 2012-2015
- Financial Commentary, 1st Quarter, ASCLA, FY2013
- Budget Report: Aug 2012, 4th Close
- Budget Performance Report, ASCLA, September 2012, Second Close
- Budget Performance Report, ASCLA, July 2012
- Agenda, ASCLA Finance and Planning Committee, AC2012
- Small Division Subsidy News, MW2012
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.