ASCLA Finance and Planning Committee
To advise the ASCLA executive director in preparation of an annual budget based on priorities established by the ASCLA Board of Directors.
To submit a recommended budget for action to the ASCLA Board of Directors.
To advise the ASCLA Board of Directors on all fiscal matters of the division, including the fiscal implications of the division's programs and products.
To develop an ASCLA strategic plan and an ASCLA business plan in consultation with the ASCLA Executive Director, the ASCLA Board of Directors, members and other stakeholders and monitor implementation strategies and results.
To review ASCLA's fiscal relationship to ALA and other divisions
To act as the liaison for the ASCLA Board to the ALA Planning and Budget Assembly.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 10/31/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Budget, FY2015, Summer 2014, 6-24-14, AC2014
- Agenda, ASCLA Finance and Planning Committee, AC2014
- Budget Performance Report, April 2014
- Overview of ASCLA Budget, April 2014
- Endowment Spending Policy, MW2013, ALA Executive Board Minutes
- Budget Performance Report, August 2013, 1st Close, with commentary
- ASCLA Business Plan, 2013-2018, AC2013
- Sources of ASCLA Revenue Chart, 2009-2012
- Budget Performance Report, ASCLA, May 2013, with commentary
- Agenda, ASCLA Finance and Planning Committee, AC2013
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.