ASCLA Board of Directors
Ms. Kathleen Ann Moeller-Peiffer (President, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Lizbeth Bishoff (Division Councilor, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2015)
Sara G. Laughlin (Past-President, July 1, 2014, to June 30, 2015)
Cheryl O. O'Connor (Director-at-Large, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Christopher John Corrigan (ASCLA Designated Director, Special Populations, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Mr. Allan Martin Kleiman (ASCLA Designated Director, Library Consultants/Independent Librarians, July 1, 2013, to June 30, 2015)
Winston Tabb (Budget Analysis & Review Representative, July 1, 2012, to July 22, 2014)
Andrea Hill (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2011, to June 30, 2020)
Susan Hornung (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2009, to June 30, 2020)
Leighann Wood (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2012, to June 30, 2015)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 12/04/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ASCLA Board II, Midwinter 2014
- ASCLA Member News: August 19 edition
- ASCLA Board Orientation Manual, 2013-2014
- 2014 Programs and Preconferences: Deadline extended to July 31
- Action Item Form, ASCLA Board
- ASCLA Business Plan, 2013-2018, AC2013, #B1313
- Resolution Reaffirming ALA’s Commitment to Basic Literacy, AC2013, #B1311c
- ALA declaration for the right to libraries, June 2013, #B1311b
- ALA Council Resolution on the Declaration for the Right to Libraries, AC2013, #B1311a
- ASCLA Membership and Marketing Report, AC2013, #B1310
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.
Web Services Mgr.