ASCLA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 08/26/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ASCLA Board Connect Documents - August 1, 2016
- Minutes of August 1, 2016 Virtual Meeting-Draft
- Recommendations from Web Presence Committee
- Executive Director Report, ASCLA, AC2016, #B1620
- Board Talking Points, ASCLA, AC2016, #B1623
- Agenda, ASCLA Board, AC2016
- Dementia Friendly America, AC2016, #B1622
- ASCLA Strategic Plan, AC2016, #B1621
- President's Report, AC2016, #B1618
- Minutes, ASCLA Board I and II, MW2016, #B1617
See ASCLA Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.