ASCLA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 02/12/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ASCLA Strategic Plan, Proposed, MW2016
- President's Report, MW2016, #B1601
- Board Talking Points, MW2016, #B1605
- Resolution Concerning Accessibility of ALA Conferences and Meetings for People with Disabilities, MW2016, B1606
- Minutes, ASCLA Board - AC2015, MW2016, #B1600
- ASCLA Vice President Report, AC2015, #B1511
- ALA Strategic Directions, June 22 2015, AC2015, #B1513a
- ACTION ITEM: ASCLA Web Presence Committee Recommendations, AC2015, #B1516a
- Executive Director Report, AC2015, #B1512
- Agenda, ASCLA Board, AC2015
See ASCLA Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.