ASCLA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 01/16/2017. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Agenda, ASCLA Board, MW2017
- Dementia Friendly America, MW2017, (Highlights #B1706; Meeting Summary #B1707)
- ASCLA President-Elect Report, MW2017, #B1703
- Interface, MW2017, #B1705
- ASCLA Board Connect Documents - August 1, 2016
- Minutes of August 1, 2016 Virtual Meeting-Draft
- Recommendations from Web Presence Committee
- Executive Director Report, ASCLA, AC2016, #B1620
- Board Talking Points, ASCLA, AC2016, #B1623
- Agenda, ASCLA Board, AC2016
See ASCLA Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.