ASCLA Board of Directors
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 10/10/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ASCLA Vice President Report, AC2015, #B1511
- ALA Strategic Directions, June 22 2015, AC2015, #B1513a
- ACTION ITEM: ASCLA Web Presence Committee Recommendations, AC2015, #B1516a
- Executive Director Report, AC2015, #B1512
- Agenda, ASCLA Board, AC2015
- 2016 Conference Preconferences/Insititutes, approved and recommended by Conference Program Committee, AC2015, #B1515b
- 2016 Conference Programs, Approved and recommended by Conference Program Committee, AC2015, #B1515a
- Minutes, ASCLA Board, AC2015, #1509a and #1509b
- President's Report, AC2015, #B1510
- Libraries Behind Bars: Education and Outreach to Prisoners
See ASCLA Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.