Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 12/01/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Mid-Winter Minutes - Accessibility Assembly
- Accessibility Assembly - Agenda, June 29, 2014
- Accessibility Assembly - Meeting, June 29, 2014
- LUA and GPII
- Mid-Winter 2014 Agenda - DRAFT
- Minutes of 2012 Annual conference in Anaheim
- Assembly Agenda - Chicago, 2013
- Meeting Time and Location for Chicago
- Mid-Winter Agenda -- Seattle, Washington
- 2013 Mid Winter Meeting
See ASCLA Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.