Displaying active committee roster as of 05/24/2013. Last retrieved on 05/24/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Mid-Winter Agenda -- Seattle, Washington
- 2013 Mid Winter Meeting
- 2013 Mid Winter Time and Location
- Anaheim agenda added to Connect files section
- ALA Has Purchased Magic Screen Magnifier!ā€¸
- Accessibility Assembly Meeting (ASCLA)
- Proposed mission statement doc added
- ASCLA Accessibility Assembly Agenda - Dallas 2012
- Accessibility Assembly (ASCLA)
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.