- Gain knowledge of ways to reach out to Spanish-speaking families in order to present ECRR2 workshops.
- Gain knowledge of ways to interact with diverse Spanish-speaking communities.
- Gain knowledge of the contents of ECRR2 en español kit to successfully present the workshops.
Who Should Attend
- English-speaking library staff who are interested in reaching Spanish-speaking communities with early literacy information
- Librarians who have little experience with Spanish-speaking families and who do not speak Spanish – that is, they will be using an interpreter.
- Librarians who have experience using the English ECRR with Spanish-speaking families, but want to tips and guidance on using the new module.
How to Register
ALSC members, please click this link to view the archived webinar. Note that you will need your ALA login information to access the archived webinar; if you click on this link and receive a page error message, please ignore it and proceed to the login link in the top right corner of the page. If you are an ALSC member and you are having problems logging into the ALSC website please contact Kristen Figliulo.
Non-ALSC members, please use the links below to purchase the webinar archive through the ALA Store:
computer, internet access