- What employee engagement is and why it matters
- Low-cost and no-cost ways to recognize staff accomplishments
- How to encourage staff self care
- Strategies to approach toxic employees
- Tricks to managing from below
Who Should Attend
Krissy Wick is the Director of Public Services at the Madison Public Library in Madison, Wisconsin. She is currently a member of the ALSC Managing Children's Services Committee and is the chair of the 2017 Wisconsin Children’s Book Award committee.
How to Register
If you are an ALSC member you will need your ALA login information to access the archived webinar; if you click on this link and receive a page error message, please ignore it and proceed to the login link in the top right corner of the page. If you are an ALSC member and you are having problems logging into the ALSC website please contact Kristen Figliulo.
If you are not an ALSC member, please use the links below to purchase the webinar archive through the ALA Store:
computer, internet access