Home | About the Institute | ALSC Connection | Big Ideas | Housing | Keynotes | Programs | Registration | Schedule | Scholarships | Sponsors
- The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is approximately 13.2 miles from the Institute hotels.
- The Greyhound bus station at 1005 Gilbert Ave. is approximately 1 mile from the Institute hotels.
- The Megabus stop at 691 Gest St. is approximately 1 mile from the Institute hotels.
- The conference hotels are located in downtown Cincinnati, where local transportation options include buses and a streetcar. To cross the river to the Northern Kentucky neighborhoods, try the TANK.
- Valet: Hotel valet parking is available at $28 overnight and until 3pm on check out day. Complimentary in and out privileges are included with the exception of departure day where there is a $10 re-park charge each time the car is brought around.
- Self Parking: Mabley Place Garage is located within the Carew Tower complex and attached to the hotel. The main entrance is on Race Street (third driveway on the left after passing the hotel's main entrance at the corner of Race and 5th Streets). This is a self parking garage with a 24/7 automated pay station offering rates of $1 per 20 minutes or after 8 hours, a flat rate of $18. After 4pm, the rate is $5 for up to 8 hours. No in/out privileges. Guests of Hilton Netherland Plaza have the option of charging overnight self-parking at Mabley Place Garage with in/out privilege to their guestroom at a cost of $23 per night and departure by 3pm on check out day. Bring your ticket with you to the front desk when you check in.
Make sure to make time to explore the Greater Cincinnati Area! The Hilton Netherland Cincinnati is perfectly situated for exploring Downtown Cincinnati, The Banks, Smale Riverfront Park, Over-the-Rhine (OTR), Newport on the Levee and much more!
If you have a little extra time and want to get out of the downtown area, there are a lot of great places to explore, like our local attractions, including:
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
- Duke Energy Children’s Museum
- Cincinnati Art Museum
- Krohn Conservatory
- Contemporary Arts Center
- Underground Railroad Freedom Center
- Newport Aquarium
- Brewing Heritage Trail
- And much more!
Check out the ALSC Blog post, Making the Most Out of Your Visit to Cincinnati, for more information about activities going on while you are in town.