- Understand relevant research that supports the importance of STEAM and early literacy
- Discover new ideas for infusing science, technology, engineering, art, and math into existing programs
- Find inspiration for creating new STEAM learning opportunities for young children and their families
- Learn how to spark curiosity, exploration, and discovery in young children and unleash their potential to innovate and problem-solve.
- Play a critical role in meeting a national priority, by providing year-round access to, STEAM-focused, participatory learning opportunities with substantial learning outcomes.
Who Should Attend
This webinar will be presented by ALSC's Early Childhood Programs and Services Committee members Stephanie Prato and Stephanie Saba.
How to Register
If you are an ALSC member you will need your ALA login information to access the archived webinar; if you click on this link and receive a page error message, please ignore it and proceed to the login link in the top right corner of the page. If you are an ALSC member and you are having problems logging into the ALSC website please contact Kristen Figliulo.
If you are not an ALSC member, please use the links below to purchase the webinar archive through the ALA Store:
computer, internet access