***Attn: This is an ARCHIVE page. Web sites and e-mail addresses referenced on this page may no longer be in service.***
Continuing the Conversation on Collaboration
- LIBRARIES EMPOWER THE INDIVIDUAL.
- LIBRARIES SUPPORT LITERACY AND LIFELONG LEARNING.
- LIBRARIES STRENGTHEN FAMILIES.
- LIBRARIES ARE THE GREAT EQUALIZER.
- LIBRARIES BUILD COMMUNITIES.
- LIBRARIES PROTECT OUR RIGHT TO KNOW.
- LIBRARIES STRENGTHEN OUR NATION.
- LIBRARIES ADVANCE RESEARCH AND SCHOLARSHIP.
- LIBRARIES HELP US TO BETTER UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER.
- LIBRARIES PRESERVE OUR NATION’S CULTURAL HERITAGE.
Little House, Big Ideas
Honoring Our Silver Anniversary Members
Thank You to Our Most Recent Donors
Pura Belpré Award Endowment
Friends of ALSC
Champaign (Ill.) Public Library
ALSC membership: 25 years
Throw a Super Hero Party!
Is that Pearl Jam Coming from the Storytime Room?
Blocks & Science
30 Years of the Virginia Hamilton Conference
Betsy Diamant-Cohen and Melanie A. Hetrick are the co-authors of Transforming Preschool Storytime: A Modern Vision and a Year of Programs (ALA Neal-Schuman, 2013). The book lays out a year's worth of activities specifically designed to address multiple intelligences through a repetition-based process. Diamant-Cohen also recently announced the launch of the Mother Goose on the Loose app, designed to give librarians a way to use new media in their programs in order to enhance, but not replace, what they are already doing.
Last Chance for Caldecott 75th Anniversary Keepsakes
Silver & Gold Sponsors Support Banquet