***Attn: This is an ARCHIVE page. Web sites and e-mail addresses referenced on this page may no longer be in service.***
Meet the ALSC Board
ALSC Councilor's Report – 2015 ALA Annual Conference
Silver & Gold Sponsors Support Banquet
Thank You to Our Most Recent Donors
Many thanks to the following generous contributors to ALSC. To learn how you can support ALSC, visit our website and click on "About ALSC--Contact ALSC--Donate to ALSC” on the left-hand navigation menu.
Bound to Stay Bound Books Inc.
Sharon B. Grover
Debra S. Gold
Children’s Librarian, Head of Children’s Department
Cuyahoga County Public Library (CCPL), Parma Heights Library, Cleveland, Ohio
AlligatorZone: Where Kids Meet Cool Startups
Early Learning Showcased at Annual Conference Reception
Spreading the Maker Mindset with Maker Kits
Huck Festival Celebrates Best in Children's Books
Coming Soon: Curiosity Creates
Back to School - ALSC's Fall Online Courses
ALSC encourages participants to sign up for Fall 2015 online courses. Registration is open for all classes, which begin Monday, September 14, 2015.
ALSC Staff Updates
ALSC Mentoring Program
Media Awards & Notables - Send Us Your Suggestions
Help Us Award Our Members
- Bechtel Fellowship
- Penguin Young Readers Group Award
- Baker & Taylor Summer Reading Grant
- Maureen Hayes Author/Illustrator Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Light the Way: Library Outreach to the Underserved Grant
Everyday Advocacy Challenge
- Commit to completing eight consecutive Take Action Tuesday challenges on a back-to-school theme.
- Collaborate with your EAC cohort over the eight-week period, sharing successes and troubleshooting issues via e-mail list or other online sharing tool.
- Write a post for the ALSC blog about your EAC experience.
- Nominate another ALSC member to participate in the next EAC beginning November 2.