Help ALSC double it's impact this season!
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that will take place on Tuesday, December 3, 2019. This year, an anonymous donor is matching gifts made to ALSC through December 3! We invite you to be a part of this event by lending your support to ALSC to help strengthen library and information services to children.
Things to know
- An anonymous donor will be matching gifts made to ALSC by individual donors:
- Gifts up to $1,000 will be matched
- Match caps at $10,000
- All donations received from November 6, 2019 - December 3, 2019 will be matched
Two areas to support
1. Friends of ALSC | DONATE ONLINE <<
Friends of ALSC was created to ensure excellence in the Association's traditional programs and services and to support growth in new directions as our profession meets the exciting challenges of the 21st century.
2. ALSC Frederic G. Melcher Scholarship Fund | DONATE ONLINE <<
Help support individuals pursuing a master’s or advanced degree in children’s librarianship. Currently funds, on an annual basis, two $8,000 scholarships and two ALSC Spectrum Scholars.
Spread the word
You can help ALSC spread the word about this Giving Tuesday opportunity by using the resources listed below:
Visit our DropBox Folder to download our Giving Tuesday graphics.
How to donate
1. Mail a personal check to ALSC that is postmarked by December 3, 2019. Your check, noted "ALSC Giving Tuesday Gift", will be matched any day received by the ALSC office up until December 3, 2019.