Call for Nominations
Nominations (including self-nominations) submitted to the Nominating and Leadership Development Committee for the 2019 ballot closed on March 31, 2018.
Per ALSC Bylaws Article X: Nominations and Elections, Sec. 4. A candidate may be nominated by a petition signed by twenty-five personal members of ALSC. The nominee shall be a member in good standing of the Association. The petition and the written consent of the nominee shall be filed with the ALSC Executive Director for at least four months before the annual meeting (February), and the names of the candidates so nominated shall be listed on the official ballot. Information about petition candidates, including how to start an e-petition, is found on the ALA election web page.
- ALSC Vice-President/President-Elect
- ALSC Board Member
- ALSC New to ALSC Board Member (ALSC member no more than 7 years)
- ALSC Fiscal Officer
- ALSC 2021 Caldecott Award Committee Member
- ALSC 2021 Newbery Award Committee Member
- ALSC 2021 Sibert Award Committee Member
- ALSC 2021 Wilder Award Committee Member