Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 08/20/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Understanding Leveling Systems
- May 15 2013 Quarterly Report
- February 15 2013 Quarterly Report
- 2013 Pre-Midwinter Report
- ALSC blog; How I Became an ALSC Webinar Instructor
- Post Annual Report from Linda Ward-Callaghan
- Update on Committee Activities
- 2012 Midwinter Meeting: ALSC Education Committee
- ALA Midwinter
- 2011 Post Conference Report
The Education Committee consists of a chair plus four members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, all of whom function virtually, serving 2-year terms. Chair shall serve as ALSC's liaison with ALA's Committee on Education and as representative to the ALA Library Education Assembly. (Chair + 4)
Established in 1979 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.