Children and Libraries Editorial Advisory Committee
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 06/30/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- November 2014 meeting minutes
- Meeting Minutes October 2014
- Meeting Minutes August 2014
- Meeting Agenda for March 26, 2014
- 2012 Annual Confernece: Children and Libraries Editorial Advisory Committee Annual Conference Agenda: June, Anaheim Ca
- 2012 Feb 27 Chat Meeting Summary
- 2012 ALA Midwinter Meeting, Dallas: ALSC Children and Libraries Editorial Advisory Committee Post Conference Report
- ALSC Children and Libraries Editorial Advisory Committee: 2011 Post Annual Activity Update
- 2012 Annual Conference Agenda: Children and Libraries Editorial Advisory Committee
- 2011 Annual Conference Report: Children and Libraries Editorial Advisory Committee
The Children and Libraries Editorial Advisory Committee consists of a chair plus five members, all of whom function virtually, appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving 2-year staggered terms, and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 5). Fall. Children and Libraries Editor and ALSC President serve as ex-officio members.
Established in 2002 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.