AASL/ALSC/YALSA Interdivisional Committee on School/Public Library Cooperation
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2012. Last retrieved on 06/25/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- SPLC Committee Meeting at Annual 2015 (San Francisco)
- AASL/ALSC/YALSA School/Public Library Cooperation
- Transitioning to College/Worklife Bibliography
- AASL/ALSC/YALSA Interdivisional Committee on Joint School/Public Library Cooperation
- AASL-ALSC-YALSA Interdivisional Committee on School/Public Library Cooperation Agenda & Cover Document - Annual 2012
- 2011 Midwinter Meeting Agenda - AASL-ALSC-YALSA Joint Committee on School-Public Library Cooperation
- School/Public Library Partnerships Bibliography
The AASL/ALSC/YALSA Interdivisional Committee on School/Public Library Cooperation consists of 12 members appointed from the ALSC, AASL and YALSA membership at large (four from each division), serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 11)
Established in 2006 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.