Caldecott Medal 75th Anniversary Task Force
To develop an action plan, including a budget, for the seventy-fifth anniversary of the Caldecott Award. The plan will be approved by the ALSC board of directors. The task force will submit its recommendations to be the board by the 2011 ALA Annual Conference.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALSC Networking and Happy Hour @ PLA 2014 Conference
- "Children and Libraries" going quarterly, adding digital format
- Hayes, Baker & Taylor Awards Submission Deadline November 30
- Coming Soon! Everyday Advocacy Matters eNewsletter
- Bookjoy Around the World, October 18-20
- Ben Alire Sáenz, David Díaz to Receive Prestigious Belpré Medal for Excellence in Latino Children’s Literature
- Charlemae Rollins President's Program: Think with Your Eyes!
- 2013 ALSC Awards Presentation
- DIY Video Creation
- 2013 ALSC Newbery, Caldecott, Wilder Awards Banquet
The Caldecott Medal 75th Anniversary Task Force consists of five members appointed by the ALSC President. (Chair + 4)
Established in 2010 at the request of the ALSC President.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.