(Laura Ingalls) Wilder Award Selection Committee - 2015
Displaying active committee roster as of 01/27/2015. Last retrieved on 01/27/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2015 ALSC Board of Directors' Midwinter Meeting Agenda and Documents
- 2014 Annual Conference Executive Committee Agenda and Documents
- ALSC 2014 Annual Conference Board of Directors Meeting Agenda and Documents
- Volunteer for the ALSC Booth at Annual Conference
- 2014 ALSC Executive Committee Spring Call Agenda and Documents
- ALSC Networking and Happy Hour @ PLA 2014 Conference
- 2014 Midwinter ALSC Board of Directors Meeting Agenda and Documents
- "Children and Libraries" going quarterly, adding digital format
- Hayes, Baker & Taylor Awards Submission Deadline November 30
- Coming Soon! Everyday Advocacy Matters eNewsletter
The Wilder Award Selection Committee consists of the following five (5) members: Three (3) members to be elected every other year from a slate of no fewer than six (6), a chairperson appointed by the president, and one (1) member appointed by the president; committee will serve from the close of Midwinter the following odd year through the close of Midwinter 2 odd years later. The Medal will be presented at the Annual Conference 3 years after the chair and first 2 members are elected.
Established in 1954 or 1955 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.