(Robert F.) Sibert Informational Book Award Selection Committee - 2013
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 12/25/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2015 (Robert F.) Sibert Award Committee Agenda 2014 Annual Conference
- 2015 Sibert Award Committee Meeting III (ALSC)
- 2015 Sibert Award Committee Meeting I (ALSC)
- 2015 Sibert Award Committee Meeting II (ALSC)
- 2015 Sibert Award Meeting Agenda
- 2015 Sibert Award Committee Meeting (ALSC)
- 2013 Sibert Award Committee Meeting III (ALSC)
- 2013 Sibert Award Committee Meeting I (ALSC)
- 2013 Sibert Award Committee Meeting II (ALSC)
- 2013 Sibert Committee Meeting (ALSC)
The Sibert Informational Book Award Selection Committee consists of nine members: one chair and three members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, and five members elected by the ALSC membership, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 8)
Established in 2000 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.