Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2011. Last retrieved on 04/23/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2019 Sibert Committee -- February 15 Quarterly Report
- 2019 Sibert Committee Midwinter Agenda
- Annual conference: 2017 Sibert committee meeting agenda
- 2017 Sibert Midwinter Agenda
- ALSC 2017 Sibert Committee Dec 15 Report
- 2015 Sibert Award Committee Meeting III (ALSC)
- 2015 Sibert Award Committee Meeting II (ALSC)
- 2015 Sibert Award Committee Meeting I (ALSC)
- 2015 Sibert Committee Midwinter Agenda
- 2015 (Robert F.) Sibert Award Committee Agenda 2014 Annual Conference
The Sibert Informational Book Award Selection Committee consists of nine members: one chair and three members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, and five members elected by the ALSC membership, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 8)
The 2019 Sibert Award Committee is reviewing books published in 2018 for the 2019 awards.
The 2019 award winners will be announced in January 2019.
Established in 2000 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.