(Randolph) Caldecott Award Selection Committee - 2015
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2013. Last retrieved on 08/20/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- 2015 Caldecott Award Committee Meeting I (ALSC)
- 2015 Caldecott Award Committee Meeting II (ALSC)
- 2015 Caldecott Award Committee Meeting (ALSC)
- 2013 Caldecott Committee Midwinter Post-Conference Report
- 2013 Midwinter Caldecott Committee Minutes
- 2013 Caldecott Award Committee Meeting I (ALSC)
- 2013 Caldecott Award Committee Meeting II (ALSC)
- 2013 Caldecott Award Committee Meeting III (ALSC)
- 2013 Midwinter Caldecott Committee Agenda
- 2012 Annual Conference Post-Conference Report
The Caldecott Award Selection Committee consists of 15 members: one chair and 6 members appointed from the ALSC membership at large, and 8 members elected by the ALSC membership, serving 2-year terms and led by the committee chair. (Chair + 14)
Established in 1938 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.