Priority Group IV consists of one consultant appointed from the ALSC membership at large, serving a 2-year term.
Committees, Discussion Groups and Task Forces in Priority Group IV
- Awards Preconference Planning Committee
- Budget Committee
- Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (EDI) within ALSC Implementation Task Force
- (Charlemae) Rollins President's Program Planning Committee
- Local Arrangements Committee
- Membership Committee
- National Institute Planning Task Force
- Nominating & Leadership Development Committee
- Oral History Committee
- Organization and Bylaws Committee
- Program Coordinating Committee
- Student Gift Membership Task Force
- Website Advisory Committee
Established in 1975 at the request of the ALSC Board of Directors.
ALSC and ALA value committed and active committee members. Qualified ALSC members are welcome to volunteer to serve on ALSC's committees. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other ALSC committees by filling out an ALSC committee volunteer form. Depending on the committee, appointments take place either in the spring or fall. Accordingly, committee service begins either following Annual Conference or Midwinter Meeting.